Protection of our clients' information data and cyber assets are critical to maintaining mission focus. AAC’s cyber security offerings are integral to assisting our customers, both civilian and defense, in stopping the rapidly evolving internal and external cyber threat. We have teamed with vendors and partners to provide reliable, stable and secure IT operating environments by assessing risk, vulnerabilities, testing and continual improvement.
The features of our cyber security support areas are below.
- Risk Assessment- review of a wide area of systems, policies and procedures to identify gaps and identify risk.
- Vulnerability Scanning-in depth scanning that focuses on the network, desktops and operating.
- Penetration Testing-controlled testing of known risk and vulnerabilities and validation of any counter measures taken.
- Cyber Security Program Insight- programmatic approach to cyber security continual process improvement based on AAC’s 34 years of experience and the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards.
- Risk Management
- Information Assurance
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM)