Contract Number: HHSN316201200001W
Contract Ceiling: $20 billion
Period of Performance date: 06/01/2012 to 05/31/2022
Payment Terms: 0% Net 30 days- Prompt Payment Terms
About NIH CIO-SP3:
To offer assistance geared specifically to the needs of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC), has created a multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract for acquiring a wide range of IT services, products, and solutions for the institutes and centers of NIH and all other federal agencies. The CIO-SP3 GWAC is designed to help federal government agencies fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements.
AAC CTA Team:
- Axio Research Corp.
- BroadPoint Technologies
- Clinical Trials & Surveys Corp.
- Endeavor Systems Inc.
- Exeter Government Services
- Lentech, Inc.
- The Computer Solutions Company
- Trusted Mission Solutions
- 10-Year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity GWAC
- Solutions-based contract – allows inclusion of hardware, software, and ODCs with few restrictions
- Streamlined and timely competitive procurement process
- Pre-competed labor rates at the Master Contract level
- Supports all contract types including hybrid
- Easy-to-use online ordering systems for task order competition and management
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is needed from NITAAC
- Cradle-to-grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center
- Free comprehensive assessment of requirements within 24 hours
AAC Team Capabilities:
The companies comprising the AAC CIO-SP3 Contractor Team Arrangement (CTA) were chosen specifically because of their experience in the healthcare domain and expertise to meet CIO-SP3’s broad spectrum of tasks and subtasks.
The CTA has proven healthcare domain expertise with more than 80% of CTA members currently performing work for HHS/NIH OPDIVs and Institutes. Our team is comprised of experts in health IT infrastructure and security, forensics, clinical trials, electronic health records, IT governance, collaboration and information sharing, quality and process management, applications development, data management, and enterprise workflow.
Please Note: This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.